The Residence Manager is responsible for the planning, developing and articulation of corporate goals; He/she plans, develops and establishes policies and objectives of the organization in accordance with Board directives and corporation charter.
This is included the plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of the Serviced Apartment. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of human resources. He/she is responsible for every aspect of the Serviced Apartment, ensuring that guests enjoy their stay, all staff working together as an effective team.
1. Effectively communicates corporate goals to appropriate internal and external personnel.
2. Confers with departmental heads to formulate strategy and policies, plans objectives and establishes responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
3. Directs and coordinates the formulation of financial programs to provide funding for new projects, to maximize returns on investments and to increase productivity.
4. Evaluates performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives.
5. Ensures the organization’s compliance with legislations such as Companies Act, Land Titles, Standard & Procedure.
6. Liaises with the relevant cluster service departments (Sales & Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Procurement), Ascott Japan, CapitaLand. Ltd.
7. Carry out any other works as instructed by the General Manager in support of the Serviced Apartment and the Corporate Headquarters.
8. Ensures the overall efficiency in the daily supervision of the various operations of the Apartment including the handling of enquiries and documentation of transactions.
9. Plans and executes control departmental budget.
10. Plans and oversees improvements in department such as implementation of IT solutions to document and track operations.
11. Provides technical and logistic support to advertising and promotion events.
12. To carry out any other works as instructed by the General Manager in support of the Serviced Apartment and the Corporate Headquarters
13. Responsible for the planning and execution of on the job training for new hires.
14. Assists Human Resources department in recruitment and training heads of department and other key staff.
15. Plans, monitors and ensures training development of the staff in the department so as to enhance their work performance and career development and to allow potential staff to assume higher roles.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
- 年収 650万～1,000万円
実務経験者 英語が必要 駅徒歩５分圏内 グローバル